Accounting Services and Accounting Advice
As Accountants Hunter Partners offer a broad range of accounting services and advice, including traditional Compliance Services such as the preparation of the firms annual Financial Reports. Hunter Partners also provide Company Secretarial Services and can assist you to meet all of your ASIC obligations, as Registered ASIC Agents we are able to lodge most ASIC Forms electronically.
Accountants at Hunter Partners spend a significant proportion of their working day providing accounting advice to clients and then assisting with the implimentation of that advice. The advice may cover a wide range of topice ranging from Livestock (Cattle and Sheep Grazing) and most agricultural ventures, purchasing a Station or Farm, determining the correct structure to operate in, Tax Advice, GST Advice, Accounting Advice, selection of an appropriate Accounting Package or how a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) works.
Hunter Partners can assist you to determine the most appropriate entity structure through which to operate your business if you are about to start a business. If you already operate a business, Hunter Partners can provide accounting advice on the best way to move your business from the current structure to a new business structure. When the correct structure has been decided Hunter Partners can assist with the formation of these entities and then arrange for the issue of the Tax File Number (TFN) and Australian Business Number (ABN).
Hunter Partners can assist you to establish an Estate and Sucession Plan in conjunction with your legal and other representatives. We can review your current business holdings and other assets, then make recommendations (if required) about establishing suitable entities in which to hold the businesses and other assets, then provide advice on how to move the assets into the new structures in a cost effective manner. As your Accountants going forward, we are in a position to continually monitor ongoing business and other asset acquisitions, we can then provide ongoing accounting services and advice to ensure those assets are acquired in such a manner that keeps the original Estate Plan relevant and effective.
Services offered are listed below, if what you are seeking is not listed call us on (07) 4723 1223 to discuss your requirements;
Accounting Services and Advice
- Hunter Partners can prepare your Financial Reports for Sole Traders, Partnerships, Trusts and Companies
- Hunter Partners offer Bookkeeping services as required for Sole Traders, Partnerships, Trusts an Companies
- Hunter Partners offer Payroll administration services using our software, you provide pay details each pay period and we will process your pays
- Hunter Partners can prepare Cash Flow Forecasts for management purposes, or your Bank or other third parties as required
- Hunter Partners can assist new businesses to select the appropriate operating structure
- Hunter Partners can help you to assess which Accounting Solution will be the most suitable for your needs
- Hunter Partners can help you to Restructure your business if and when the need arises
- Hunter Partners can help you with Sucession Planning or Estate Planning
- Hunter Partners can provide a full range of Company Secretarial Services for your Company
- Hunter Partners can provide you with Tax Advice as and when you require it
Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Hunter Partners can establish a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) for you
- Hunter Partners can provide all record keeping requirements, prodice annual Financial Reports and arrange the Audit
- Hunter Partners can provide all of the tax advice, accounting advice and financial planning advice required by you to sucessfully operate a SMSF